Warehouse Operative – Days
This is an ongoing role for the right candidate.
You can expect to earn £8.72 per hour in return for your services.
Working Monday to Friday, starting at 0730 and finishing at 1630 each day.
Fantastic opportunities available for experienced Warehouse Operatives working for our client based just south of Lincoln in North Hykeham.
This will be a varied role, where you will be required to pick and pack orders ready for delivery as well as assist in the dispatch of orders.
Successful candidates, will ideally possess the following:
• Hard working mentality with a proactive approach
• Physically fit
• Previous experience in a similar role
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references