HGV / LGV / Class 1 Driver
This is an ongoing role offering full time hours
The rate of pay is £12.00 per hour.
This role requires you to work Monday to Friday with a start time of 05:00.
On average you will work 8 hours per day.
Immediate start – Monday to Friday
You will be responsible for the delivery of general haulage to our client’s customers. No handball involved.
The ideal candidate must have;
• A full UK valid C+E Licence
• Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role within the UK
• A current CPC and Digital Tacho Card
• A presentable appearance
• Good UK road knowledge
• Good communication
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references