HGV Class 2 Driver – Nights
Ongoing role, can lead to permanent for the right candidate
£10.00 per hour, £11 anything over 10 hours
This role would be a night role starting between the hours of 17:00 – 22:00
We are actively recruiting for our reputable client based in the Doncaster area for HGV Class 2 drivers to night trunk work. The ideal candidate would be required to collect from an RDC in the country and deliver to another RDC. You will need to ensure that the loads are secure even though you do no loading yourself
All that is required is that you hold a class 2 entitlement to drive, a valid digital tachograph card and a drivers CPC qualification.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references