Counterbalance Forklift (Rotating Shifts)
The wage for this role is £9.40 per hour, with an increase of up to £11.40 after 12 weeks of continuous service
This role involves a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday
06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00
Exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious client in the Ruddington area. We require a forklift driver experienced in Counterbalance work to perform various warehouse duties. The main duties would include; picking clients’ orders, dealing with product distribution.
Applicants are required to have an ITSSAR or RTITB accredited licence. It is also preferred that applicants have 6 months experience.
We require applicants to live local to Ruddington or have access to transportation to get them to the site.
We also request that out applicants are competent in mathematics.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references