This Position Welcomes New Passes and is a Permanent Role for the right person.
You will be required to complete between 4 to 6 drops per day delivering palletised goods and collecting empty pallets, Manual handling will be involved and you will be provided with a pump truck.
This role will work on shift patterns and a rota will be provided a week in advance.
Before starting your first shift, you will be required to attendan induction.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
• Your entitlement to work in the UK.
• If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
• Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
• Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
• Details of two references
Fill the enquiry form below and a member of the QS Team will be in touch.