Warehouse Operative / Nights
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This role is on-going and full-time.
You will be paid £9.50 per hour.
You will be required to work Sunday to Thursday nights from 10:00pm until 6:00am.
We have a fantastic opportunity for hard-working Warehouse Operatives to join the team of one of the UK’s most reputable distribution companies.
Your main duties will involve sorting stock, order picking, labelling, scanning and stock-checking.
To apply for this position you must:
• Have previous experience within a warehouse environment
• Be hardworking and reliable
• Have a good work ethic and a positive attitude
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references