Personal Assistant to Executive Chairman
This is a permanent role with a 3 month probation period.
The rate of pay is £9.08 per hour for the first 11 weeks. Once you are taken on by the client you will have a salary of £22,000.
This role requires you to work Monday to Friday with a start time of 08:00 and a finish time of 17:00.
Immediate Start – Monday to Friday – Permanent Role
This role requires you to help the Chairman to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. You will be required to work under your own initiative and complete sales and marketing research. Knowledge in engineering principles and engineering area would be ideal but not required.
The ideal candidate must be;
• Computer literate
• Smart and presentable look
• Organised and efficient
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
• Imaginative – bringing their own ideas to the table
• Able and comfortable to complete desk research
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references