Order Picker / Warehouse Operative
This is an ongoing position
The rates of pay for this position are as follows
£8.91 per hour
This would rise to £10+ per hour with a full-time contract
This role will have an alternating shift pattern
Monday to Friday
06:00 to 14:00 and then 14:00 to 22:00
Immediate opportunities available to join an ever-growing team, working out of Ruddington, Nottinghamshire. In this role you will be picking orders from a picking sheet, such as plasterboard and home DIY tools.
To be successful for this role, applicants must:
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills whilst carrying a high level of accuracy.
• live close to the area or have their own transport, due to shift times.
Previous experience working within an order picking environment would be desirable, it is not essential.
A background in working with a voice operated picking system would be particularly beneficial.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references