Night Shift Loaders Required
This role is for an immediate start with ongoing work.
In return for your hard work you will be paid £10.41 an hour.
After 12 weeks of service this will increase to £11.74.
The shift times for this role are 21:00-04:00 Monday to Friday, you can work between 2 and 5 shifts a week.
Are you currently looking for ongoing night shift work that will fit around YOUR schedule? We want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking night shift loaders to work for our client at their busy Hinckley based parcel hub.
To apply for this role you are required to have your own transport due to the shift start times. You will also need your own saftey boots and be required to complete an onsite induction to be successful.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references