This is an ongoing position with the opportunity of a full time contract for the right candidate.
The rate is £9.25 per hour.
Monday to Friday, between 09:00 and 17:00. You will complete 40 to 50 hours of work per week.
Great chancfe for an experienced administrators to work for a respected client based in Bilborough. Your daily responsibilities will be:
– Answering incoming calls, assisting with enquiries and re-directing.
– Processing customer orders and data entry tasks.
– Liaising with existing customers
– Administration support to management team including creating daily reports.
Successful individuals you should:
- Have previous experience working in a similar role
- Be confident using Microsoft Office and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be a well-presented individual with great attention to detail
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references