Waterjet Machine Operator
This is a full time and ongoing position, which will result in a permanent position for successful and committed candidates.
The rate of pay will be £9.25 per hour.
You will work Monday to Friday from 0730 to 1630 each day.
Great opportunities available to work for a Lincolnshire leading engineering firm based in Scunthorpe.
As a Waterjet Machine Operator you will be responsible for programming and operating cutting machines, checking cut materials, cleaning and wrapping of product as well as basic maintenance of the machines on site.
Progression and development is available for the right candidate, with training to be provided.
Although it is no necessary, candidates will ideally possess the following:
• Previous experience in a fabrication setting (1 years +)
• Must have a good level of physical fitness due to some heavy lifting being required
• Have good basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• Be a team player
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references