Warehouse Workers (Hinckley)
For the right individual, on-going work is avaliable.
The position pays Under 21s will receive £9.36, over 21s £9.44 this will increase to £9.48 after 12 weeks.
The shifts start at 0730 and run Monday to Friday.
Looking for warehouse workers in the Hinckley area with experience.
Your job role will include but not be restricted to the following:
• Warehouse cleaning
• Removing rubbish
• Moving/stacking pallets
• Sorting parcels
You will be required to partake in all these roles to be considered.
You must have a minimum of 1 year warehouse experience as well as your own saftey boots and transport.
You must complete an onsite induction prior to your first shift and be comfortable with a DBS application.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references