Warehouse worker – IMMEDIATE START
Ongoing temporary position
You will earn £9.20 an hour.
You will start at either 06:00am, 07:00am or 08:00am Monday-Friday. Your day will usually last between 8-9 hours with a total of 40-45 across the week.
Full time, ongoing work with an immediate start available! Apply now!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced warehouse operative to join our client’s warehouse based in Nottingham. You will be responsible for picking stock from around the warehouse and preparing it for delivery. You will also be expected to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse along with other general warehouse duties.
Our client is looking for a reliable and punctual individual who is willing to learn new skills and take on a challenge. Your duties will include;
- Picking stock from around the warehouse
- Preparing stock ready for despatch
- Keeping the warehouse stocked
- General tidiness and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Loading and unloading of the vehicles.
- Previous experience would be preferred but is not essential.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references