Warehouse Staff – Afternoons
Pay for this position will be £8.21 per hour weekdays, and £10 per hour Sundays. After 12 weeks’ pay is £9.17 per hour weekdays and £11 per hour Sundays.
Working on a rota'd basis you will be working Sunday to Friday (no Saturdays worked) with an additional day off in the week. Starting at 16:00pm finishing at approximately midnight.
Warehouse operatives required for immediate starts based in Lincoln. You will be tasked with various warehouse duties, specifically decanting products and sorting into postcode ready for next day despatch.
Experience in a similar warehouse environment would be extremely advantageous. You must understand warehouse health and safety and remain professional at all times.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references