Warehouse Operatives Required
Immediate starts avaliable with on-going work. Apply today, we want to hear from you.
You will receive £10.27 an hour, with an overtime (over 40 hours) pay of £15.41.
This position runs Monday to Friday starting at 05:30 and averaging a 8 hour shift.
Are you looking for warehouse work on a day shift with an immediate start?
Shifts avaliable for warehouse workers seeking day shifts in Hinckley.
You will be expected to:
– Organise pallets,
– Sort parcels,
– General Warehouse Cleaning
To join our day shift team we ask that you have:
- Own transport (due to start time and location of client)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Positive and hard working attitude towards work
- Team player
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references