Warehouse Operatives – Hinckley
We have both ongoing & part time roles available.
You will be paid a competitive hourly rate of £9.25.
We have full weeks, weekends, part time & odd days available!
Shift time is 06:00-14:30.
We currently require experienced warehouse operatives to work for our clients Hinckley based parcel hub.
Your daily tasks will include (but not be limited to):
• Cleaning area
• Bag folding
• Moving cages
• Moving pallets
• Breaking down boxes
• Loading (up to 30kg)
To join our team we ask that you have:
• Own transport (due to shift start time)
• Warehouse experience (1 year)
You will also need:
• Strong communication skills
• Be a team plater
Happy with completing a DBS check
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references