Warehouse Operatives – Days
This is an ongoing position.
The rate of pay is £8.21 per hour.
The working week is Monday to Friday with a start time of 6am.
Our Client is looking for individuals with a good level of fitness to become part of their General Warehouse Operatives team. As the role requires a lot of heavy lifting, and a desire to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated to work well alone.
• Previous experience in a warehouse environment of 1+ years is desirable but not essential
• A good level of physical fitness
• Team player and hands on
• Be able to be on site at 6am.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references