Warehouse Operative (Temp to Perm)
You will work on a temporary basis for the first 12 weeks of employment, when you will then be made a permanent member of staff.
This role benefits from an hourly rate of £8.91 per hour (earn in excess of £400 per week).
This rare opportunity offers an immediate start based Monday to Friday, and will require you to work from 06:30 to 15:00 with a 30 minute break.
We are recruiting on a temp to perm basis for a Warehouse Operative on behalf of our established client based in Desford, Leicestershire.
Within this long-term role, you will be carrying out stock audits and analysing despatch forms. The ability to work independently and part of a team is essential as you will be working as part of a team of 3 from Tuesday to Friday, but will be required to work alone on a Monday.
The successful candidate will be given in-house systems training, but it is vital that you are computer literate.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have adequate PC knowledge
• Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Be reliable
• Ideally have your own transport
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references