Warehouse operative – Immediate start available!
This is an ongoing position.
The rate of pay for this position is £9.00 per hour.
This operation runs 7 days a week with shifts being assigned 5 out of the 7 days.
Shifts last an average of 8 to 10 hours.
*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE! *
We are looking for individuals that have previous warehouse experience to come and join an existing team as a warehouse operative located in the Nottingham area.
If you have a bubbly can do attitude you would be a great fit for our team! It is a fast-paced environment that predominantly involves picking orders from a picking list. Other duties may include packing, preparing for delivery and general warehouse keeping.
To be considered you will need the following:
• Have good people/communication skills.
• Works well in a team
• Experience in a similar role.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Able to work under pressure.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references