Warehouse Operative – Days
This is an ongoing role offering full time hours
Monday to Friday
-07:00 to 16:00
Full time work available with an immediate start based in Annesley, Nottinghamshire.
As part of the role you will be required to carry out the following tasks day to day:
– Order picking
– Loading vehicles
– Unloading vehicles of stock and putting away in the warehouse
– Stock controlling current stock
Any other warehouse duties set out by the warehouse manager
A minimum of 6 months experience will be highly advantageous
Please note: The role is physically demanding, so there is an expectation for physical fitness for this role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references