Warehouse Loaders – Nights
This role offers full time work with an immediate start!
Please note an induction will be required prior to work.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.50 - £11.15
Monday to Friday with the working hours of 1930 to 0400.
We require multiple warehouse operatives to work for a large company based in Hinckley. You will be conducting usual warehouse duties including parcel sorting and maintaining a tidy work environment. This is a very busy Parcel Hub so experience within a warehouse would be an advantage.
For us to put you forward for this role you must;
- Be able to travel to Hinckley on a daily basis for the appropriate start time
- Be willing to have a DBS check prior to beginning work
- Be able to start ASAP
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references