Trainee Waterjet Machine Operator
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
The rate of pay will be £9.25 per hour.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday, 7.30am till 4.30pm.
Are you looking for a new challenge for 2020? Our Client in Scunthorpe is looking for a motivated individual with experience within a fabrication setting. As a Trainee Waterjet Machine Operator some your responsibilities will include: programming and operating waterjet machines, checking cut materials, cleaning and wrapping materials and basic maintenance of the machines. Progression and development is available for the right person.
This is a temp to perm position.
• Previous experience in a fabrication setting (1 years +)
• Must have a good level of physical fitness due to some heavy lifting being required
• Have good basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• Be a team player
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references