Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£22,500 during the first 13 weeks
reviews at weeks 6 and 13
Team Bonus following 13 weeks
Regular Pay reviews inline with the current pay structure OTE Year 1 £25,000 per annum +
Monday to Friday
9 hours a day
Between 08:00 & 18:00
on call 1 in 4 days / weekends
QS Recruitment is a growing business and promotes progression internally to aid its growth and branch network development.
we are seeking tenacious individuals to join our existing team at head office complementing and enabling our growth for the future.
As a trainee, you will be mentored and trained to a high standard with regular reviews and support from the top down.
The role will involve.
* Generating Candidate pools
* Servicing current and generating new clients
* Developing strong business to business relationships
* Day to day client/contract management
* Meeting candidates and clients
*Must be educated to a minimum 'A' Level standard
*Have customer service and/or sales experience
*Be numerate and literate with the ability to communicate at all levels
*High levels of drive and determination
*Ability to work as part of a team and with own initiative.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references