Supply Chain Administrator
Monday to Friday
- 08:00 to 16:00
If you are looking for a brand new opportunity in Administration within the logistics and Supply Chain sector then QS Recruitment want to hear from you.
Working within the office of a Production/ Manufacturing company within Nottingham you will be required to assist the team with the various administrative duties.
This position will require applicants to be computer and telephone trained with knowledge of Excel, word etc. Full training will however be provided upon successful placement.
Must have previous adminstrative experience and have been in a similar role within the past couple years for at least 3 months.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references