Sortation Operative – Nights
This is an ongoing position.
Your working week will be Monday – Friday. Shifts starting at 2100 and lasting for roughly 8 to 10 hours.
QS Recruitment are looking for Parcel Sorters to work night shifts in a busy depot. You will be sorting and loading goods ready for distribution and delivery the next day. You may be required to lift goods up to 20kg and so being physically fit is essential.
For this role there is no experience required, however, previous warehouse or labouring experience will be highly advantageous. You must be physically fit and able to work on your feet for an extended period.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references