Sideloader Forklift Operatives Required
You will be paid £9.47 per hour
Monday to Friday
14:00pm - 23:00pm
Your shift pattern may change after a qualifying period
You will be driving a sideloading forklift truck to unload goods from delivery vehicles and take into a manufacturing plant.
You will also be taking finished goods through to the warehouse and loading goods for delivery.
The position will involve other related duties as required.
Applicants must have:
• A valid Sideloader FLT Certificate or a valid Counterbalance Certificate with the willingness to take a conversion course
• 3 Months experience in a similar role
• ITSAAR or RTITB accredited
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references