Sales Assistant Required – Coventry
This role is a permanent position with an immediate start date, get in touch today for more details!
In return your pay will be an annual amount of £22,000-£24,000.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 09:00-18:00.
Are you looking for a new challenge in sales?
Then we want to hear from you!
Our established Coventry based client (CV6) is currently seeking two sales assistants with at least one year of experience to join their fast growing operation.
Your daily tasks will include (but not be limited to):
• Completing sales orders
• Supporting with customers sales
• Maintaining a strong and well-rounded understanding of product
• Maintain a strong working relationship with customers
• Working with various in-house systems and Microsoft Office applications.
To join the team we ask that all applicants have:
• Experience in a customer service role
• Some exposure to sales in the past
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Approachable manner
• “Can do” attitude and eager to learn
• The ability to look for opportunities and exceed expectations
We also ask that all applicants have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references