Recycling Operative / Days / Full-Time
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This is ongoing work with the potential for a permanent position for the correct candidate.
You will be paid £8.72 per hour.
You will be required to work 7:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Optional overtime hours are available.
The opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest waste management companies as a recycling operative has arisen. You will be required to work in a fast-paced demanding environment where you will be standing at a conveyer line separating cardboard, paper and plastics. In addition, you will need to ensure that you are adhering to all health and safety measures including the social distancing measures that are in place at the site.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be able to work in a fast pace and physically demanding environment.
- Have a good work ethic.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
Experience within a similar environment is preferred however it is not essential.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references