Recycling Centre Assistant
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This is a temporary leading to permanent role
This role will pay £8.91 per hour with overtime available. Pay will increase after 12 weeks
This role is working on a rota basis of 5 days in 7. Working 7am till 3pm. Overtime is available.
Currently recruiting for operatives to assist at the domestic waste recycling centres across the local area. The ideal candidate would be required to
• Assist members of the general public
• Ensure materials are disposed in the correct location
• Adhere to all health and safety regulations at the sites
Some lifting is required in the role and it is in a dirty environment.
This role would require the ideal candidate to be flexible in the approach to work, friendly approach to the public and hold a driving licence as inter site travel maybe required.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references