Reach Forklift Driver – Mornings
This role is permanent after 12 weeks if both parties are happy
This role will pay £10 per hour for the first 12 weeks, there will be an increase after this time along with a permanent contract
This role was working for 06:00 - 14:15 Monday to Friday
**Immediate starts available**
UK Wide business whom specialize in the distribution of Specialist vehicle parts are currently looking to add to the busy, growing team. The ideal candidates would be required would be required to assist with dispatch, picking, Stock management and replenishment. Work will be both on and off the forklift.
To be successful in the application of the role you will need
An in date Fork lift truck reach License or refresher certification Experience within a similar environment
Awareness of health and safety within a warehouse
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references