Reach Forklift Driver – Days
This is an ongoing position.
The rate of pay is £9.08 per hour.
The working hours are Monday to Friday (04:00 - 12:30)
Day shift Reach FLT drivers required in Gamston for immediate start.
We require Reach drivers to join an existing day shift team working within the warehouse unloading/loading palletised stock. This will include working in racking up to 6 high so experience is vital. Due to the stock being palletised drivers are required from time to time to operate pallet wrap machines or by hand.
Experience/qualifications required for this role;
• Have a Valid Accredited Reach Truck Licence
• Have Good Time Keeping
• Be Happy with Rotating Shifts
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references