Production Operative – Days
The role is a temp to perm so you will work for 3 months with the option to go full time with the business after this period. Based on progress the date of going full time with the business can be brought forward.
The wage for this role starts at £8.72 per hour.
The working week will be Monday to Friday starting at 0730 and finishing at 1630. This will include a 30 minute lunch break, morning and afternoon breaks.
A greatly successful and leading Lincoln based business are looking for production operatives to join their closely knit team in building bodies for commercial vehicles. You will be required to work with a wide variety of materials such as stainless steel, fiberglass and aluminium. This of course will mean you are working with a range of hand tools and heavy machinery. The business upholds a busy environment which working to deadlines and under pressure is commonplace. Training will be provided regardless of the level of experience.
Experience in a similar role where similar skills were required will be highly advantageous however are not essential. We are looking for confident team players who can work efficiently and effectively whilst keeping to deadlines, keeping the quality of work at the highest standard. This role will lead to full time employment for the candidates who are a strong addition to the business’ team.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references