Parcel Scanner – Afternoon Shift
This role is regular and ongoing.
Rate of pay: £8.91.
Any work on a Sunday will be paid at £9.00 per hour.
You must be available to work 5 days out of 7.
- Working Tuesday to Friday and Sunday, 2pm to 10pm
- Saturday and Monday as regular days off
- Average of 35/36 hours per week
Exciting new opportunity for ongoing work at a highly recognised delivery company based in Eastwood, Nottingham. Your duties will include scanning parcels, allocating them into cages based on postcode, ready for dispatch.
Must have good attention to detail and have previous experience in a similar role
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references