New Passes Welcome – Class 2 Driver
The position is ongoing and had no end date
The pay for this role is £9.21 per hour. rising to £11.02 after 12 weeks
Your working week will be Monday to Saturday, starting between 0100 & 0300.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Class 2 drivers. You will be working for a well established Lincoln based company who distribute baked goods around the county. The work will range from 6 – 10 drops per day
You must have:
• Valid UK Class 2 licence.
• Valid UK CPC card.
• Valid UK DIGI card.
• No more than 6 points on your licence.
Experience is not necessary but will be advantageous.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references