Multi Drop Van Driver (Customer Facing)
This is an ongoing role offering full time hours.
Rate of pay: £9.30 per hour
You will be required to work Monday to Friday starting between 05:00 and 08:00 with finishing times varying day to day.
Exciting new role available now for multidrop delivery drivers in the Nottingham area. Do you have previous multidrop experience? Apply now.
We are currently recruiting experienced multidrop delivery drivers to deliver goods to customers across the midlands. Due to the nature of the role, some handball will be required as you will be delivering tools and work equipment.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have the following:
• A Full UK Driving licence
• Customer service skills
• Multi Drop experience
• No DR, DD, IN10 OR TT99 convictions
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references