Multi Drop HGV / LGV Class 2 Driver
This is an ongoing role offering full time hours
The rate of pay is £10.00 per hour with an increase to £11.50 per hour for Umbrella Companies.
This role requires you to work Mondays and Friday with a start time of 07:30 and a finish time of 17:30.
Are you a class 2 driver looking for a new start with weekday hours and the chance to earn up to £690 per week? You could be doing so sooner than you think with immediate starts and full time hours available in the Midlands.
We are recruiting on behalf of a busy logistics company in Derby with full time hours and immediate starts available.
As a driver you will be making up to 8 drops per shift of palletised goods in the local area.
The ideal candidate must have;
• HGV Class 2 License
• Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role within the UK
• A current CPC and Digital Tacho Card
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references