Machine Operator – Waterjet Cutter
This is a full time and ongoing position, which will result in a permanent position for successful and committed candidates.
The rate of pay will be £9.25 per hour for this position.
This role will require you to work Monday to Friday, starting 0730 and finishing at 1630 each day.
Great opportunities available to work for a Lincolnshire leading engineering firm based at their site in Scunthorpe.
As a Waterjet Machine Operator you will be responsible for the following:
• Programming and operating cutting machines
• Checking cut materials
• Cleaning and wrapping of products
• Basic maintenance of the machines on site.
Progression and development is available for the right candidate, with training to be provided.
Whilst it is not essential, candidates will ideally possess the following:
• Previous experience in a fabrication setting (1 years +)
• A good level of physical fitness due to some heavy lifting being required
• Have good basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills
• Be a team player
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references