Machine Operatives (Production)
This is a full-time and permanent position.
Salary will be dependent on the experience of the successful candidates.
This position will be working Monday to Friday.
Monday to Thursday, you will start at 07:30am and finish at 15:30pm. On Fridays, you will start at 07:30am and finish at 15:00pm.
As such, you will work at 37 hour week.
Exciting opportunities available for professional and reliable machine operators, working on behalf of our esteemed client based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
This role will see you working in the manufacturing and testing of high power electronic components.
Each day you will be instructed by the production management team of what will be expected as well as the activities scheduled for the day ahead.
In order to be successful, candidates must have the following:
- GCSE Grades A*-C (9 to 4) in English and Maths
- Must be computer literate
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to work from plans
- Physically fit due to any manual handling involved
The following skills would be beneficial to your application but are not necessary:
- Previous experience in manufacturing components or using hazardous materials.
- Computer skills related qualification
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references