LGV/HGV/ C+E/ Class 1 drivers- Immediate start
This position is an ongoing role with full time hours available.
For this role, the pay rate is £11.50- £12.30 per hour.
You will be working Monday to Friday. Usually starting at around 06:00 and finishing between 15:30 and 17:00.
*NEWLY PASSED CLASS 1 DRIVERS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY*
Class 1 drivers are required for ongoing work.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the collection of metals and delivering them to metal recycling depots around the UK. Therefore, due to the nature of this role previous experience in bulk tipper work is preferable.
You will be required to complete up to 3 runs per day. You will be driving a different vehicle each week within the Midlands region BUT there may be times when you will be asked to collect a truck from further afield. A hire car would be arranged for the driver on these occasions.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Must have a full UK C+E Licence
- A valid digi-tacho card.
- A valid CPC card.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Be flexible enough to travel to further destinations when required.
- Previous experience in bulk tipping.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references