Immediate start available! – Van driver
This is an ongoing position.
The rate of pay for this position is £9.50 per hour.
The working days are Monday to Friday with shifts lasting 8 to 10 hours.
Starting times will be between 06:00 - 08:00.
Weekend overtime is available too.
QS Recruitment are proud to advertise on behalf of one of the UK’s most trusted courier companies.
The successful candidates will need to bring a can-do attitude to the table and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The main duties will include assistance in loading the Van and predominantly delivering parcels to residential areas (with the odd commercial drop off too).
This role would be perfect for individuals with bubbly attitudes and great customer service skills!
To be considered you will need the following:
• A full UK driving licence.
• Able to use a Sat Nav.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Be punctual and reliable.
• Have good people/communication skills.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references