HGV/LGV Class 2 Driver – Early Starts
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work for the right candidate
This role pays £9.50 per hour and £10.50 any hours worked over 8 hours daily
In this am role, you will be starting between the hours of 03:00 and 05:00 depending on route and driving hours
Our reputable client based in Doncaster are currently seeking HGV class 2 drivers to do trunking work. The ideal driver would do between 1 and 6 collections/drops daily. Minimum to no handball is required. All deliveries and collection will need relevant paperwork completing and ensure it is returned to transport office upon return. Any issues or problems must be reported to the transport office at the time.
To apply for this role you must
•Hold a valid entitlement to drive an HGV Class 2 vehicle
•A valid digital tachograph card
•A drivers CPC qualification
•Previous experience in Class 2 driving.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references