HGV/LGV Class 1 Driver – Tramping
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work for the right candidate
This role will pay £10.50 per hour with a night out allowance for each night out.
This role will involve leaving the yard Monday morning and returning Friday night.
We are currently seeking for HGV Class 1 driver to do tramping work from customer’s base in Rotherham. You will be required to do various collections and deliveries across the UK. You will need to ensure all paperwork is accurately completed and issues are reported back to transport. Due to being out for a working week, the maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle will be your own responsibility. The freight may vary from day to day.
To apply for this role you would need to hold a valid class 1 driving licence, hold a valid CPC and a digital tachograph. Experience is proffered but not essential
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references