HGV/LGV Class 1 Driver – Early Starts
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work for the right candidate
This role pays £11.50 per hour and £12.50 any hours worked over 8 hours daily
In this night’s role, you will be starting between the hours of 01:00 and 04:00 depending on route and driving hours
We are currently HGV drivers to do early morning trunk work running out of Doncaster. You will be required to collect a load from a regional RDC and deliver to a warehouse across the UK. There is limited to no handball required. You will need to always ensure that your paperwork is completed and brought back to the depo. Any problems must always be reported to the transport office.
To apply for this role you must
•Hold a valid entitlement to drive an HGV Class 1 vehicle
•A valid digital tachograph card
•A drivers CPC qualification
•Previous experience in Class 1 driving.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references