HGV-LGV Driver Class 1 Days
This is an ongoing role for the right driver
The average day is 11 hours. Earnings will be in excess of £625.00 per week (the basic hourly rate of pay is £11.25 per hour with overtime paid at £13.25 per hour after 8 hours worked each day)
We are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to work, full time, Monday to Friday on days (starting daily at 06:00)
We have full time work available for HGV Class 1 drivers to work for our client based very close to the town centre of Nottingham. This position involves making deliveries of palletised goods to establishments throughout the country. The number of deliveries on each run will depend on how local the delivery route is. You will assist with the unloading at delivery point but will have a driver’s mate and customer’s staff who will assist you
To apply, you must have the following:
Current HGV Class 1 (LGV C+E) Licence
Digital Tachograph Card
This client will accept HGV drivers who have recently passed their test
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references