HGV/ LGV Class C 1/ 7.5-ton Driver (days)
This role is a temporary role with the potential to lead to a permanent position.
The rate of pay for this role will be £9.00 per hour.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, starting around 08:00. This role averages around 8 to 11 hours per day.
QS Recruitment are looking for an experienced 7.5-ton Driver. This is a multi-drop company delivering plastic products on pallets. Your duties will include delivering customers’ orders accurately and on time and delivering palletised goods. In addition to this, some light handball will be required.
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
• Must have a Full UK 7.5-ton licence
• Previous experience in multi drop and the used of strapping
• Must hold a DCPC card
• Must hold a Digi tacho card
• No DR/DD convictions and/or disqualification
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references