HGV/LGV/Class 2 Tipper Driver
This is an ongoing position.
The working days for this role is Monday to Friday, with the shift usually starting at around 06:00.
Experienced Class 2 drivers are needed for work located in Southwell whereby, you will be responsible for the transportation of quarry products around Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
You will be driving either 6 or 8 wheel tippers, collecting and delivering to quarries.
In order to be applicable for this role candidates must :
• Have a HGV Class 2 Licence
• Have a valid Digital Tachograph Card
• Have a valid CPC Card
• Have previous experience in tipping work.
• Have no more than 9 penalty points
• Have no DR/DD disqualifications.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references