HGV/ LGV/ Class 2 Drivers- Days IMMEDIATE STARTS
The pay rate for this role is £10.50 per hour.
This position is Monday to Friday with the start times varying from 06:00 to 10:00 with the shift duration lasting 10 to 12 hours per day.
You may be asked to work the occasional weekend shift.
You will be making Trunking runs to RDC’s across the country. Days which will usually consist of up to five stops per shift.
This position may involve handball.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
• A class 2 licence entitlement.
• Minimum 2years experience within the UK in a similar role.
• A CPC card.
• A Digital tachograph card.
• No DR/DD convictions and/or disqualification.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references