HGV LGV Class 2 Driver – Nights
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
This is a full time, on-going role.
The rate of pay for this role will be £11.50 per hour.
The hours of work for this roll will be Monday to Friday, with a start time of approximately 19:30
Immediate starts available for experienced HGV Class 2 Drivers working with our Rotherham based client. Responsibilities for this role will include general trunking of various goods to warehouses across the UK. You will be required to carry out daily vehicle checks and report defects accordingly, maintain a keen eye for detail when completing paperwork, ensuring all PODs are signed and ensuring loads are safely secure.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
A full HGV Class 2 UK Driving Licence
A valid Digital Tachograph Card
A valid CPC Card
At least 1 year of commercial UK Class 2 Driving Experience
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references