HGV/LGV/Class 2 Driver- Day Shifts
This is an ongoing, full- time houred position.
The pay rate for this position is £10.00 per hour.
For this position, shifts are available Monday to Friday where the duration is 8 to 10 hours long.
Class 2 drivers are required for work whcih is situated on the outskirts of Nottinghamshire.
You will be required to drive to locations across the Midlands with a drivers mate to residential and office addresses whereby you will be moving furniture. You will then transport the furniture back to the depot to be unloaded and disposed of accordingly.
Therefore, due to the nature of the role you must have an adequate fitness level to be able to lift the furniture.
In order to be applicable for this role candidates must:
• Have a full UK Driving Licence
• Have a full CPC & Tacho Card
• Be physically fit due to heavy lifting
• Have Class 2 experience
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references