HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver
This is an ongoing role offering full time hours
The rate of pay is £10.00 per hour.
This role requires you to work Monday to Friday with a start time between 06:30 and 08:00.
You will be paid a minimum of 10 hours per day.
Immediate start – Monday to Friday
This role is based in Linton Swadlincote doing multi drop general haulage to various locations. You will need to assist loading and unloading the vehicle.
The ideal candidate must have;
• HVG Class 2 License
• Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role within the UK
• A current CPC and Digital Tacho Card
• A presentable appearance
• Good UK road knowledge
• Good communication
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references